Your Summer Grilling Guide to the Perfect Franks and Sausages
You’ve waited long enough. Summer is in full swing and it’s finally time to fire up those grills, get your friends and families together, and celebrate longer and warmer days. And Teton Waters Ranch is here to help you share the summer season in the most delicious way possible with some helpful tips on how to get those 100% grass-fed and grass-finished franks and sausages cooked to perfection! Click here to find them fast!
5 Tips and Tricks For Grilling the Perfect Franks and Sausages
- Get a taste of the good life. Be sure you’ve picked up your Teton Waters Ranch grass-fed and grass-finished franks and sausages– you’ll be able to taste the difference! Not sure where to buy them? Use our store finder to find the closest store to you!
- Slow and low. If you’re looking for an evenly cooked frank, keep the flame low so they cook evenly and come out with those iconic lines you dream of when you think of perfect franks and sausages off the grill.
- These babies were meant to roll. Instead of picking up your franks and sausages to reposition them on the grill, just roll them to a new side. That way, they’ll not only cook evenly, but you’ll get those grill lines so perfect you’ll (almost) not want to eat them!
- Nobody likes cold buns. It would almost be a crime to put your now perfectly-cooked frank or sausage in a cold bun that hasn’t been prepared to embrace the delicious masterpiece you’ve just grilled. Instead, as your franks are about to be done cooking, wrap your buns in tinfoil and place them on the top rack of your grill for about 4 minutes. For some different bun ideas from around the country, try a poppy seed bun from Chicago, a New England style top-sliced bun, or these crowd-pleasing soft pretzel buns!
- Let’s talk toppings. Are you a mustard only kind of sausage-eater? How about some sweet relish? Whether you prefer your franks and sausages plain and juicy, or piled with a mountain of toppings, make sure you’ve got them out and ready to use so that you don’t have to waste a minute before you can bite into your 100% grass-fed and grass-finished frank or sausage from Teton Waters Ranch. Can’t wait? Find the store closest to you that carries your grill-ready favorites!