Whole30 Taco Soup
Recipe by IG User @organicallyaddison
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 30 minutes
Total Time: 40 minutes
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1/3 cup onion, diced
- 1/2 red pepper, diced
- 1/2 green pepper, diced
- 2 tbsp minced garlic
- 1 package Teton Waters Ranch Sea Salt and Pepper burgers
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1/2 tsp ground pepper
- 1 tsp cumin
- 14 ounce canned diced tomatoes
- 3 cups chicken broth
- 1/2 cup coconut cream
- 1 tsp lime juice
- jalepeños, to garnish
- cilantro, to garnish
- To make Whole30 Taco Soup, preheat olive oil in a large skillet or Dutch oven over medium heat.
- Then, add in diced onions and peppers and cook for 5 minutes.
- Next, add in ground beef patties and minced garlic.
- Then, use a spatula to break apart meat. After meat is browned and crumbly, add remaining ingredients except jalapeños and cilantro. Mix together.
- Then, simmer for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Finally, remove from heat and garnish with jalapeños and cilantro.