Whole30 Taco Skillet
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 25 minutes
Total Time: 35 minutes
Servings: 4 to 6
- 2 cups peeled and cubed potatoes
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 box Teton Waters Ranch Salt & Pepper Burger Blends (1 pound total)
- 1/2 yellow onion, chopped
- 1/2 green pepper, chopped
- 1 can diced tomatoes, about 14 ounces
- 1 tbsp cumin
- 1/2 tsp chili powder
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp garlic pwoder
- 1 tsp lime juice
- Garnish: avocado, jalapeño, cilantro, green onions
- Peel and cube potatoes into 1 inch pieces.
- In a large skillet over medium heat, add potatoes and olive oil.
- Cook potatoes for 10 minutes or until potatoes have softened.
- Add in ground beef burgers to the skillet. Break up meat as it browns.
- Once browned, discard excess liquid from pan.
- Then, add remaining ingredients (except garnishes).
- Cook for 15 minutes, stirring occasionally to prevent burning.
- Finally, remove from heat. Top with desired garnishes.