Whole30 Egg Muffins
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 25 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
Servings: 6 muffins
- 6 eggs
- 3 Whole30 Teton Waters Ranch breakfast sausage links, chopped
- 1/2 cup fresh spinach, chopped
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1/2 tsp oregano
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray muffin tin with nonstick avocado oil spray or use muffin liners. Note: these egg muffins really stick to the pan if you don’t overspray!
- In a mixing bowl, whisk eggs. Add in remaining ingredients and stir to combine.
- Carefully pour mixture into muffin pan (filling about 3/4 of the way to the top).
- Bake for 25-27 minutes or until eggs are set in the middle.