Whole30 Egg Muffins
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
Makes 6 egg muffins
- 1/2 cup chopped spinach
- 1/4 cup chopped red pepper
- 1/2 cup Teton Waters Ranch sausage, cooked and crumbled
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- pinch onion powder
- 1/2 tsp ground pepper
- 6 eggs, whisked
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and spray a muffin pan with nonstick spray.
- Add spinach and red pepper to each muffin cavity. Sprinkle sausage on top.
- Whisk eggs in large bowl. Stir in seasonings.
- Pour egg mixture into each muffin cavity.
- Bake for 18 to 20 minutes or until eggs are set.