Whole30 Stuffed Bell Peppers
- 1 lb ground hamburger
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1 TBL olive oil
- Pinch sea salt
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 1/3 cup salsa (check labels for sugar free)
- 1 TBL cumin
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp chili powder
- 2 large bell peppers
- Avocado, for garnish
- Jalapeno, for garnish
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. In a large skillet, add onions and olive oil. Cook for about 3-4 minutes over medium. Add ground beef and cook until browned.
- Once meat is browned, add salt, pepper, salsa, cumin, paprika and chili powder to the skillet. Stir to combine. Remove from heat.
- Meanwhile, cut each pepper in half. Stuff each pepper with meat mixture.
- Bake for about 25 minutes (longer for softer peppers; shorter for crunchier peppers).
- Garnish with jalapeno and avocado if desired.