Smoked Sausage and Veggie Pasta Salad
SMOKED SAUSAGE & VEGGIE PASTA SALAD:
- 1 box of your favorite pasta
- 1 package of Teton Waters Ranch Hardwood Smoked Sausage
- 1 small red bell pepper, diced
- 1/2 red onion, chopped
- 1 can artichoke hearts, drained and quartered
- 1 crown of broccoli, chopped & steamed
- 1 cup English peas, steamed
olive oil, dijon, garlic, lemon juice, zaatar seasoning, pink salt & pepper
- Boil pasta according to the package. Rinse, strain under cold water (so the pasta doesn’t get sticky or mushy) and set aside.
- In the meantime, slice the Teton Waters Ranch sausages into coins. Sear for a few minutes each side in a cast-iron skillet to crisp them up; set aside.
- In the bottom or a large bowl whisk together your dressing ingredients. Toss in your cooked pasta, crispy Teton Waters Ranch sausage, and all remaining ingredients.
Chill in the fridge for 5-7 days.