The Ranch Hand’s Spicy Sausage Breakfast Skillet
- 1 package Teton Waters Ranch Italian-Style Crushed Red Pepper & Basil
- 4 eggs
- 2-3 medium russet or Yukon gold potatoes
- 5 kale stalks, chopped
- ¼ tsp garlic powder
- ¼ tsp onion powder
- ¼ tsp smoked paprika
- Avocado oil or oil of choice
- Wash and scrub your potatoes. You can peel them or leave the peels on, whichever you prefer. Shred potatoes.
- Preheat oven to 400º
- Coat your skillet with oil of choice and brown hash browns and cut sausage, sautéing for 5-10 minutes, with minimum stirring to allow hash browns to crisp.
- Season with salt, pepper, garlic powder, onion powder, and smoked paprika.
- As sausage and hash browns are approaching done, add in chopped kale.
- Flatten out the top of the hash using the back of a spoon.
- Then, with the back of the spoon, make 4 shallow indentations into the hash. Crack an egg into each indentation.
- Transfer skillet to the oven and bake until the egg whites set, about 8-10 minutes.