TexMex Veggie & Sausage Burrito Bowl
Yields: 2 burrito bowls
- 2 links of Teton Waters Ranch Cheddar & Mild Jalapeño Beef & Pork Bratwurst, sliced
- 1 sweet potato, diced
- 3 eggs
- 32oz. riced cauliflower
- 1-2 Tbsp taco seasoning*
- 2 Tbsp crumbled feta cheese
- Avocado oil
*Homemade taco seasoning:
- 2 Tbsp chili powder
- 1 Tbsp onion powder
- 1 ½ Tbsp paprika
- 1 ½ tsp garlic powder
- 1 ½ tsp cumin
- 1 ½ tsp oregano
- ¼ tsp black pepper
- ½ tsp sea salt
- Pre-heat a large skillet over medium-high heat on the stove.
- Add a small amount of avocado oil to the pan to coat the bottom.
- Add your riced cauliflower and taco seasoning and stir until combined.
- Let the riced cauliflower sauté for 4-5 minutes until fully heated.
- Transfer the riced cauliflower to two large serving bowls.
- In the same pan you just cooked the riced cauliflower, add your diced sweet potato.
- Let it sauté in a small amount of avocado oil for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add the sliced sausage. Sauté for 4-5 more minutes.
- Transfer the sweet potatoes and sausage to the bowl with the riced cauliflower.
- Add the eggs to the large skillet and cook as desired (scrambled or fried).
- Add the eggs to your bowls, and top with crumbled feta cheese. Enjoy!