Sun Dried Tomato and Italian Sausage Pasta
- 10 oz dry spaghetti noodles⠀
- 10 oz @twrgrassfedbeef Italian sausages with mozzarella, sliced
- 2 oz sun dried tomatoes, chopped (not packed in oil)⠀
- 3 garlic cloves, minced⠀
- 2 TBs olive oil⠀
- 1 tsp salt⠀
- 4 1/2 cups water⠀
- 3 oz fresh baby spinach leaves⠀
- 1/4 cup fresh grated parmesan⠀
- 1/2 tsp fresh ground black pepper⠀
- 1/2 tsp dried red pepper flakes⠀
- In a large pot over high heat, add spaghetti, sausage, sun dried tomatoes, garlic, olive oil, salt and water.
- Stir and bring to a boil uncovered, then reduce heat to medium high and cook for 10-11 minutes, stirring occasionally so the pasta doesn’t stick.⠀
- Add spinach to the pot and continue to cook for about 3-4 minutes while stirring, until the spinach is completely wilted and almost all of the water has reduced from the pot.
- Remove from heat and add the parmesan cheese, ground black pepper and red pepper flakes, then mix. A thin sauce will form from the remaining pasta water and cheese. Serve with additional parmesan cheese and red pepper flakes.
- Enjoy 🤩