- One pack Teton Waters Ranch bratwurst (4 sausages), cut into 1-inch pieces
- ½ red onion, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 3 bell peppers, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 zucchini, cut into ¼-inch slices
- 4 tbsp olive oil
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- 2 tsp dried parsley
- ½ tsp sea salt
- ½ tsp black pepper
- Cut vegetables and bratwurst. Place in a large bowl or baggie.
- Add olive oil, garlic powder, parsley, salt, and pepper. Toss to coat evenly.
- String vegetables and sausage on skewers. Alternate between different vegetables and sausage to get a good variety on the skewer.
- Heat grill to medium-high heat.
- Place skewers on the grill and cook for 3-4 minutes. Flip to the other side and cook for another 3-4 minutes.
- Remove from the grill and serve.