Southwest Style Burgers with Grilled Onions
- ½ cup Yellow Onion, diced
- 2 tbsp Avocado Oil
- 1 pack Teton Waters Ranch Southwest Style Burger Blends (4 patties)
- ½-1 Avocado
- ¼ tsp Sea salt
- Heat the avocado oil in a small pan over medium heat. Add the onions, stirring frequently until browned (about minutes)
- While the onions are cooking, heat a large skillet over medium heat, then add the Teton Waters Ranch Southwest Style Burger Blends. Heat for about 5-6 minutes on each side, until the internal temperature reaches 160 degrees.
- Mash ½-1 avocado with sea salt in a small bowl.
- Remove burger blends from heat, then add grilled onions.
- Top each burger blend with mashed avocado.