By IG User: @thedeliciousantidote
- 1 lb of shrimp, peeled, deveined and tail off
- 1 10 oz package of Teton Waters Ranch’s Spicy Andouille Sausage, cut into rounds
- 1 tbsp of cajun seasoning, plus more to taste
- 2 tbsp of avocado oil, divided
- 1/2 of a large onion, diced
- 1 green bell pepper, diced
- 2 ribs celery, diced
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1 15 oz can of tomato sauce
- 1 16 oz bag of frozen cauliflower rice
- 1/2 cup of green onions, chopped
- Add shrimp and sausage to a medium-sized bowl and season with cajun seasoning to taste.
- Heat a large skillet over medium heat and add 1 tbsp of avocado oil. Once oil is hot, add shrimp and sausage to skillet and cook until shrimp is opaque.
- Remove shrimp and sausage from skillet, add to a plate and set aside.
- Add the remaining 1 tbsp of avocado oil to skillet and add onion, bell pepper and celery. Cook until vegetables have softened, about 5 minutes. Add garlic and cook for an additional 1 minute.
- Next, add the tomato sauce and 1 tbsp of cajun seasoning to the vegetables and stir to combine. Cook until the sauce is warm, about 3 to 5 minutes.
- Add frozen cauliflower rice to sauce and stir to combine. Cook until the sauce has reheated.
- Once sauce has reheated, add the shrimp and sausage back into the skillet and stir to combine. At this point, I recommend tasting your jambalaya to see if you need to add any additional cajun seasoning.
- Garnish Jambalaya with green onions and serve.