Franks & Greens Egg Wraps
These simple egg wraps are great way to get your kids in the kitchen. Let them help fill the wraps, and then enjoy a protein and veggies packed meal!
Yield: 4 wraps
- 2 links of Teton Waters Ranch Uncured Beef Hot Dogs, chopped small
- 4 eggs
- Avocado oil spray
- 1 small potato, diced
- 2 cups spinach, kale, or other leafy green vegetable, chopped
- ¼ cup crumbled or grated cheese of choice (optional)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat a medium sized skillet over medium-high heat on the stove.
- While the skillet is heating, crack one egg into a bowl and whisk until the yolk and white are combined completely.
- Once the skillet is good and hot, add a small amount of oil spray to coat the bottom of the pan.
- Pour the beaten egg into the skillet and carefully tilt the pan back and forth to coat the bottom of the pan.
- You should see the egg starting to cook into a perfect round (very thin) circle.
- Let it cook for 1-2 minutes.
- Then carefully, using a large spatula, flip the egg wrap and let it cook for 10-15 more seconds.
- Gently slide it from the pan onto a paper towel to cool.
- Repeat with the other three eggs.
- Once you have four egg wraps, leave the skillet on the stove and add another coat of oil spray.
- Add the diced potato to the skillet and let it sauté for 10 minutes.
- Add hot dog links and greens, and sauté for another 5 minutes.
- Remove the skillet from the stove.
- If you are using cheese, add it in at this point and stir to combine all of the filling ingredients.
- Once the filling ingredients have cooled somewhat and are easy enough to handle, get the kids in the kitchen to help you fill and wrap each egg wrap. Use toothpicks if needed to secure the wraps. Enjoy!