Sausage Caprese Bites with Homemade Keto Pesto
Caprese Bite Ingredients:
- 1 package TWR 100% Grass-Fed Beef Dinner Sausage
- 1 package Mozzarella Balls
- 1 package Cherry Tomatoes
- 2 cups Fresh Basil Leaves
Homemade Keto Pesto Ingredients:
- 3 cups Fresh Basil Leaves
- 1 cup Pine Nuts
- 1/2 cup Parmesan Cheese, grated
- 3/4 cup Lemon Juice, fresh
- 1/4-1/2 cup Olive Oil (start with 1/4 and add another 1/4 until correct consistency)
- 2 Garlic Cloves
- 1 1/2 teaspoons, Salt
- 2 teaspoons, Pepper
- Add basil, pine nuts, parmesan cheese, garlic cloves, salt, and pepper to a food processor. Grind ingredients until they are a thick texture, not smooth.
- Add olive oil and lemon juice to the food processor, grind until smooth texture. Transfer to a bowl and set aside.
- Cut TWR 100% Grass-Fed Beef Sausage into small, bite-sized pieces.
- Start to assemble the caprese toothpicks, alternating between mozzarella, tomatoes, sausage, and basil leaves.
- Brush caprese bites with a lite layer of the homemade pesto.
- Sit back and dig in!