Roasted Pear, Chickpea & Sausage Breakfast Tacos
Looking for a fun semi-gourmet twist on a classic breakfast taco? These tacos offer the perfect salty-sweet combo to get your day started!
- 2 links of Teton Waters Ranch Hardwood Smoked Beef Sausage, diced
- 1 medium pear, roughly chopped
- 1 can chickpeas, rinsed and drained
- 1 green bell pepper, diced
- Avocado oil
- 2 eggs, scrambled
- 5 whole grain tortillas
- Preheat oven to 425º.
- Spread the chopped pears, chickpeas, and green bell pepper on a parchment lined baking sheet.
- Spray with avocado oil.
- Bake for 15 minutes, or until they just start to brown.
- Meanwhile, heat your scrambled eggs and sausage over medium heat in a large skillet over the stove.
- When the pears, chickpeas, and bell pepper have finished in the oven, carefully transfer them to the pan with the eggs and sausage and stir to combine.
- Divide the mixture evenly between your tortillas. Enjoy!