Potatoes & Sausage On A Stick
- 2-3 links of Teton Waters Ranch Uncured Beef Hot Dogs
- 1 large sweet onion
- 16-20 Dutch yellow baby potatoes
- Olive oil
- Preheat the oven to 400º
- Cut sausage into ½” slices.
- Slice onion into ½” wedges.
- Wash and scrub potatoes.
- Using a sharp knife, make crosswise cuts in each potato, about ⅛” inch apart about ¾ the way through the potato. Add butter slices in between the cuts. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Thread sausage, onion and potatoes onto a skewer, alternating between ingredients.
- Cook for 20-25 minutes or until golden brown.
- Garnish with fresh chopped parsley.