Polish Sausage Hash
Recipe by IG User: Honest_Avocado
- 12 oz bag of Frozen Hashbrowns
- 1 pack Teton Waters Ranch Polish Sausage (4 sausages)
- 2 tbsp Avocado Oil (or Olive Oil)
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium heat.
- Add frozen hashbrowns to skillet. Add salt and pepper.
- Cook 6-8 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- While hashbrowns are cooking, cut four (4) Teton Waters Ranch Polish Sausages into slices.
- Stir in polish sausage with hashbrowns; cook for 5-8 minutes.
- Serve warm with a side of mashed avocado if desired.