Paleo Sweet Potato Stuffing
Recipe by IG User @bowlobsessed
- 1 package of Teton Waters Ranch Spicy Sausage links
- 2-3 large sweet potatoes, cubed
- ½ yellow onion, diced
- ¼ cup dried cranberries
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 Tbl. fresh chives, chopped
- 1 Tbl fresh rosemary, chopped
- Grass-fed butter (ghee & or coconut oil for dairy-free)
- Pink salt & pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 425.
- Toss cubed sweet potatoes on a baking pan evenly and spray with cooking oil (I like avocado or coconut oil). Season with pink salt and pepper. Roast for 20-25 minutes, tossing them around halfway through. They are done when they are golden brown and crisp on the outside!
- While the potatoes are roasting, heat a skillet and add cooking oil/butter of choice.
- Add the diced onions and cook for about 3-5 minutes.
- Add the garlic, sprinkle with pink salt and pepper and continue to cook another minute.
- Remove onion mixture from the skillet and set aside.
- To the same skillet, add your @twrgrassfed Sausage links and cook for a few minutes each side until cooked through. Remove from the skillet onto a cutting board and slice the sausage links into bite size coins; Set aside.
- Once the sweet potatoes are roasted add them to a mixing bowl along with the remaining ingredients: cooked and coined sausage, onion and garlic mixture, dried cranberries, fresh herbs and pink salt and pepper to taste if needed.
- Transfer the mixture to a baking dish and spread out evenly.
- Bake on 425 for 10 minutes, or until toasty. Garnish with more fresh rosemary. Enjoy!