Paleo Pasta Salad
By IG User: @organicallyaddison
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 15 minutes
Course: Lunch, Dinner
Servings: 8-10 servings
- 8 ounces grain free elbow macaroni
- 1/2 lb ground beef
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 white onion, diced
- 1 red pepper, chopped
- 1 green pepper, chopped
- 1/2 cup baby tomatoes
- 1/2 cup Whole30 mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup salsa
- Bring a pot of water to a boil. Add in pasta and cook according to package directions. Mine cooked for about 6-7 minutes. Drain pasta and set aside.
- Meanwhile, in a skillet over medium heat, add ground beef, olive oil and diced onion.
- Break up beef with a spatula. Then, continue cooking until beef is brown and crumbly. Finally, remove from heat.
- In a large bowl, add cooked pasta, ground beef mixture, baby tomatoes and chopped peppers.
- To make the sauce, add mayonnaise and salsa to a blender. Blend until smooth and creamy. Depending on your brand of salsa, add a little water to make it thinner.
- Pour sauce into mixing bowl. Gently mix until sauce is completely coating pasta.
- At this point, serve warm or place in the fridge to cool for an hour before serving.