Paleo 100% Grass-Fed Beef Sausage Sautéed with Brussels Sprouts
- 1 red onion
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- Dash of salt
- 1 pound Brussels sprouts
- 1-2 packages Teton Waters Ranch 100% Grass-Fed Beef Sausage, we used the Classic Bratwurst flavor
- Thinly slice red onion and add to large skillet over medium-high heat. Add apple cider vinegar and stir to coat the onion. Sprinkle with salt and cook, stirring frequently, until liquid is completely reduced and onions are a bright pink color.
- Halve or quarter the Brussels sprouts and add them to the skillet, cooking until they start to get soft.
- Add beef sausage and cook until they begin to brown. Stir frequently to evenly cook the Brussels sprouts and sausage.
- Remove from heat and serve immediately.