Mushroom & Onion Burger
By Jennifer Bigler/Living Freely Gluten Free
- 1 (4) pack of Teton Waters Ranch Burger Blends
- 1 onion sliced thinly
- 1 8 oz. pkg white mushrooms (washed and sliced)
- 2 tbsp. avocado oil
- ½ tsp. sea salt
- ½ tsp. granulated garlic
- Dash of pepper
- Buns of choice
- Start by cooking the burgers according to the package directions. Remove the burgers and set aside.
- In the same hot skillet add the oil and onions. Saute about 6 minutes or until the onions are translucent. Then add the mushrooms, salt, pepper, and granulated garlic.
- Continue to saute for about 4-5 minutes or until the mushrooms are fully cooked.
- Build the burger by adding the meat to the bun and the mushroom/onion mixture on top. Enjoy!