Keto Stuffed Jalapeños
- 1 package TWR 100% Grass-Fed Beef Sausage, diced
- 3/4 cup Cheddar Cheese, shredded
- 15 Jalapeños, halved and seeded
- 3/4 cup Cream Cheese, softened
- 1 1/2 Green Onion, diced
- 2 Garlic Cloves, minced
- 2 tablespoons Olive Oil
- 1/4 cup Parmesan Cheese, grated
- 1 1/2 teaspoon Garlic Powder
- Garnish: Basil, minced
- Preheat oven to 400°F
- In a medium sized skillet, cook TWR sausages over medium heat for 3-4 minutes on each side.
- Remove from skillet and dice sausages into small pieces.
- In a medium sized mixing bowl, add cream cheese, cheddar cheese, garlic, green onion and cut sausages. Mix together until ingredients are evenly dispersed.
- Take a tablespoon of the cheese mixture and place it into the halved and seeded jalapeños.
- Add breading ingredients to a small mixing bowl. Thoroughly mix together and set aside.
- Transfer filled jalapeños to a foil-covered baking sheet and place in the oven for 20 minutes. After 10 minutes, sprinkle parmesan breading on top. Cook for the remainder of the time.
- Remove from oven, let cool for 3 minutes. Transfer to serving plate, garnish with basil and enjoy!