Slow-Cooker Overnight 100% Grass-Fed Beef Breakfast Sausage Casserole
During the busy holiday season, sleep a little easier knowing you already have breakfast baking with this Slow-Cooker Overnight 100% Grass-Fed Beef Breakfast Sausage Casserole recipe! Simply layer the casserole ingredients together, set the slow-cooker on low and go to bed; you’ll wake up to the irresistible smell of a family breakfast ready to enjoy.
- 1/2 red onion, diced
- 1 red bell pepper, diced
- 1 green bell pepper, diced
- 5 large potatoes, shredded
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- 2 packages Teton Waters Ranch 100% Grass-Fed Beef Breakfast Sausage Links, cut into bite-sized pieces, we use the Spicy Breakfast Links flavor
- 1 1/2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
- 12 eggs
- 1 cup milk
- Salt & pepper, to taste
- 1 cup green onions, chopped
- In a mixing bowl, combine red onion and bell peppers. In another bowl combine shredded potatoes, paprika and cumin.
- Lightly oil the sides of a slow-cooker, and layer 1/3 of the potatoes, 1/3 of the onion & peppers, 1/3 of the breakfast sausage, and 1/3 of the cheese. Repeat layers twice.
- In a large bowl, whisk together eggs, milk, salt and pepper, and pour over casserole.
- Cover and cook on low for 7-8 hours, or overnight. Top with green onions, and serve!