Keto Scalloped ‘Potatoes’ with 100% Grass-Fed Beef Sausage
- 2 heads Cauliflower, chopped
- 1 package TWR 100% Grass-Fed Beef Cheddar Bratwurst, sliced
- 6 tablespoons Now Raw Almond Flour
- 3 tablespoons Grass-fed Butter or Ghee
- 4 cups Maple Hill Whole Milk
- 3 cups Grass-fed Cheddar Cheese
- Salt & Pepper, to taste
- 3/4 cup Keto Breadcrumbs, optional
- 1 handful Parsley, chopped
- Preheat oven to 375°F and lightly oil a 9×13 baking dish.
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat, cook the sliced TWR 100% Grass-Fed Beef Cheddar Bratwurst until crispy. Set aside.
- Boil a large pot of water, add chopped cauliflower and cook for 3 minutes. Drain and set aside.
- In the same pot, melt the butter. Whisk in the flour, stirring constantly. Stir in milk, cheese, salt and pepper to taste and continue cooking and stirring until mixture becomes thick and creamy.
- Add cauliflower and bites of classic cheddar bratwurst to the cheese mixture, stirring until fully coated.
- Pour mixture into baking dish, top with breadcrumbs and add an extra sprinkle of cheese.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until golden brown on top.
- Garnish with parsley, and enjoy!