Keto Eggs Benedict
Keto Zucchini Fritters Ingredients:
- 4 Zucchini, shredded
- 1 teaspoon Salt
- 2 pasture-raised Eggs, we used Vital Farms
- 1/4 yellow Onion
- 2 cloves Garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon Baking Powder
- 1/2 cup Almond Flour
- 1/4 cup Parmesan Cheese, grated
- Salt & Pepper, to taste
- 1/4 cup Olive Oil for cooking
Keto Hollandaise Ingredients:
- 1/2 cup grass-fed butter or ghee
- 3 Egg Yolks from pasture-raised eggs
- 1/2 lemon, juiced
- Dash Cayenne Pepper
Keto Eggs Benedict Ingredients:
- 1 package Teton Waters Ranch 100% Grass-Fed Beef Breakfast Sausage Links, Original or Spicy flavor
- Dash of salt
- 1 tablespoon vinegar
- 4 pasture-raised Eggs
- 1 Tomato, sliced
- 1 Avocado, sliced
- 1 bunch green onions, chopped
Keto Zucchini Fritters Instructions:
- Using a cheese grater, shred zucchini and place on a colander. Sprinkle with salt and let soak for 5 minutes to drain excess moisture. Press zucchini into colander to remove as much moisture as possible.
- To a medium mixing bowl, add eggs, onion and garlic with drained zucchini, and fold to combine. Add remaining ingredients and fold together until thoroughly combined.
- Measure 1/4 cup of zucchini mixture, roll into a ball then flatten into a fritter. Continue with the rest of the mixture.
- Set a skillet with cooking oil over medium-high heat and once the oil is hot, carefully place zucchini fritters in the pan cooking 3-4 minutes on each side, or until golden brown. Transfer to a towel-lined plate to cool.
Keto Hollandaise Sauce Instructions:
- To a high-speed blender or food processor, add all hollandaise ingredients and blend on high until fully combined and creamy. Set aside until ready to serve.
Keto Eggs Benedict Instructions:
- In the same skillet set over medium-high heat, cook breakfast sausage links for about 3 minutes per side. Slice down the middle length-wise and set aside.
- To poach the eggs, fill a medium saucepan with water, salt and vinegar and bring water to a simmer. When water is simmering, begin stirring the water in a circular motion and carefully add the cracked egg. Continue stirring the water around the cracked egg to keep the whites together, cooking until the whites hold firm. Remove with a slotted spoon.
- To assemble the keto eggs benedict, top each zucchini fritter with sliced tomato and avocado, slices of breakfast sausage links, a poached egg and hollandaise. Sprinkle with chopped green onions and additional cayenne pepper, if desired. Enjoy