Keto Deviled Eggs with 100% Grass-Fed Beef Sausage
- 2 tablespoons Olive Oil
- 1/2 package of 100% Grass-Fed Beef Sausages, we used the Cheddar Bratwurst flavor, sliced into bite-sized pieces
- 1 dozen Vital Farms Pasture-Raised Eggs, hard boiled
- 1-2 teaspoon Dijon Mustard
- 1/3 cup Primal Kitchen Mayonnaise
- Salt & pepper, to taste
- 1 handful Parsley, chopped
- 1 teaspoon Paprika
- Heat oil in a large pan over medium-high heat. Add diced TWR sausages and cook until crispy and brown. Remove from pan and set aside.
- Peel shells from hard-boiled eggs and slice eggs in half lengthwise. Remove yolks and add to a mixing bowl setting the whites aside.
- To the mixing bowl, add mustard, mayonnaise, salt and pepper and mix thoroughly. Remove to a large, sealable plastic bag and cut off the corner of the bag to create a small hole. Fill the egg whites with the yolk mixture and overfill the whites to get a good bite.
- Top with cooked TWR dinner sausages.
- Sprinkle paprika over the deviled eggs and add a piece of parsley on top.
- Sit back and enjoy!