Whole30 In-N-Out Style Burger Recipe With 100% Grass-Fed Beef Burgers
Fulfill your cravings of an In-n-Out style burger while sticking to your Whole30 challenge diet.
- 1 package Teton Waters Ranch 100% Grass-Fed Beef Burger Blends
- 1/2 cup Primal Kitchen Mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons Primal Kitchen Ketchup
- 2 tablespoons Whole30 Pickle Relish
- 1 tablespoons Coconut Aminos
- 1/2 teaspoons White Vinegar
- 3 teaspoons Primal Kitchen Avocado Oil
- 2 medium White Onions, finely chopped
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 2 heads Lettuce
- 2 Tomatoes, sliced
- In a medium skillet set over medium-high heat, cook the Burger Blends until cooked (about 6-7 minutes on each side).
- While burger patties are cooking, prepare the Whole30 ‘Animal Sauce’ by mixing mayonnaise, ketchup, relish, coconut aminos, and vinegar in a small bowl, whisking to coming. Set aside until ready to use.
- Set another skillet over medium heat and add avocado oil. Once warm, add chopped onions, salt and pepper, and cook until onions are brown and caramelized, stirring occasionally to prevent burning, about 10-15 minutes. Set aside.
- Slice lettuce heads in half and pull out inner layers until you are left with outside layers (bun) to wrap around burger patties.
- Add burger patty, sliced tomatoes, caramelized onions, and homemade animal sauce to the lettuce bun.
- Sit back, snap a pic to share, and enjoy!