Huevos Rancheros Grass-Fed Beef Breakfast Sausage Tacos
Tacos are a favorite for any time of day, and when you add spicy grass-fed beef breakfast sausage links, it really doesn’t get much better! These breakfast tacos are also topped with a homemade pico de gallo, and only take a few minutes to whip up.
Try this taco recipe with our 3 flavors of 100% Grass-Fed & Grass-Finished Beef Breakfast Sausage!
- 2 tomatoes, seeded and diced
- 1/4 cup onion, finely chopped
- 1 small jalapeño, finely chopped
- 1 lime, juiced
- 1/3 cup cilantro, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 8 corn tortillas
- 4 links Teton Waters Ranch 100% Grass-Fed Beef Breakfast Sausage, we used the Spicy Breakfast Links flavor
- 4 eggs
- Oil for cooking
- 1/2 cup black beans
- 1 avocado, chopped
- Garnish: Cilantro, hot sauce
- In a small bowl mix together tomatoes, onion, jalapeño, lime juice, cilantro and salt. Set aside.
- Set a skillet over medium heat and brown each of the tortillas until warm and crispy.
- In another skillet, heat sausage over medium-high heat, cooking until crispy. Remove from heat and fry the eggs. Flash fry the beans until warm, and remove from heat.
- To serve, top 2 corn tortillas with breakfast sausage pieces, an egg, salsa, black beans and avocado. Sprinkle with cilantro and hot sauce if desired.