- 1 package Teton Waters Ranch Uncured Beef Hot Dogs
- 1 lb. zucchini, spiralized
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- ½ pint cherry tomatoes
- ¼ butternut squash
- 4 tbsp coconut oil
- Salt and pepper
- Spiralize zucchini.
- Cut cherry tomatoes in half and slice frankfurters.
- Cut butternut squash into ¼” cubes and put in a pot of water.
- Put squash a a pot and cover with water. Bring water and butternut squash to a boil and simmer for 5-10 min, until it begins to get tender.
- Heat coconut oil in a large sauté pan.
- Add minced garlic, butternut squash, tomatoes and sausage and stir for 3-5 minutes. Add zucchini noodles and cook until noodles are tender, 1-2 minutes.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve and enjoy!