Grilled Summer Sausage Kebabs
Via IG @organicallyaddison
- 6 Teton Waters Ranch sausages, chopped
- 1 large red pepper, chopped
- 1 onion, sliced
- 1 large zucchini, sliced
- 1 large summer squash, sliced
- 2 TBL olive oil
- Pinch sea salt, optional
- Pinch pepper, optional
- Preheat grill to 400 degrees. Chop vegetables. Toss vegetables with olive oil.
- Meanwhile, preheat grill to 400 degrees. Using kebab sticks, place about 5-6 veggies and sausage pieces on each stick. Repeat until all the ingredients have been used up.
- Sprinkle kebabs with salt and pepper if desired.
- Grill 4-5 minutes each side, turning 3 times.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 15-20 minutes
Servings: 4 servings