Grass-Fed Beef Sausage & Pasture-Raised Egg Cups
- Oil to coat the pan – we like ghee (grass-fed butter) and coconut oil
- 1 package Teton Waters Ranch 100% Grass-Fed Beef Sausages, we used the Spicy Andouille Sausage flavor
- 12 pasture-raised eggs, we used Vital Farms
- 1/4 red bell pepper, diced
- 1/4 green bell pepper, diced
- 1/2 tomato, diced
- Salt & pepper, to taste
- Preheat the oven to 350°F and lightly oil a muffin tin with cooking oil.
- Slice the sausages into bite-sized pieces and divide evenly between the muffin cups.
- Crack an egg into each cup, then divide diced bell peppers and tomato between the muffin cups and sprinkle on top.
- Season with salt and pepper, then bake for 30 minutes. Allow to cool slightly and use a knife or spatula to carefully release the egg cups from the side of the muffin tin.
- Serve warm.