Grass-Fed Beef Breakfast Sausage & Egg Sandwich
Ingredients for 4 Breakfast Sandwiches:
- 4 English muffins
- 4 slices grass-fed cheese
- 1 tablespoon grass-fed butter or ghee, we used Vital Farms, divided
- 4 large handfuls spinach
- 1 package Teton Waters Ranch 100% Grass-Fed Beef Breakfast Sausage Links, we used the Spicy flavor
- 4 pasture-raised eggs, we used Vital Farms
- 1 avocado, sliced
- Toast the English muffins, then add a slice of cheese to each bottom.
- Meanwhile, set a skillet over medium heat, add half of the grass-fed butter. Add spinach, stir and cook until wilted. Divide evenly between the 4 sandwiches.
- Set the same skillet over medium-high heat and cook sausage links until browned. Remove from heat, slice in half lengthwise, then divide evenly between the 4 sandwiches.
- Add remaining grass-fed butter to the skillet and increase to high heat. Once pan is hot, carefully crack egg into the skillet and cook until the whites are set on the bottom, then quickly flip and cook to desired doneness. Add 1 egg to each sandwich.
- Add sliced avocado to each sandwich and top with the other half of the muffin.
If eggs yolks are runny and you’re enjoying this on-the-go, we recommend wrapping this breakfast sandwich in parchment or paper towel before consuming.