Grass-Fed Beef Breakfast Sausage & Easy-Peel Hard-Boiled Eggs
Ingredients for 4 servings:
- 1 package Teton Waters Ranch 100% Grass-Fed Beef Breakfast Sausage Links, we used the Maple flavor
- 8 eggs, we used Vital Farms
- 1 tablespoon white vinegar
- Water to cover
- Ice cubes to cover
- Place eggs in a large saucepan and cover with lukewarm water. Add vinegar and bring to a boil. Boil for 2 minutes, then remove from heat and allow to sit with a tight lid for 11 minutes.
- Drain the eggs and rinse a couple times with very cold water.
- Cover eggs with cold water then add the ice. Allow to sit in ice water for at least 5 minutes, then drain and peel.
- While eggs are cooling, place a skillet over medium-high heat and cook breakfast sausage links until they are browned.