Grass-Fed Beef Breakfast Sausage Burrito
Ingredients for 4 Breakfast Burritos:
- 1 package Teton Waters Ranch 100% Grass-Fed Beef Breakfast Sausage Links, we used the Original flavor
- 1 tablespoon grass-fed butter or ghee, divided
- 1 red bell pepper, diced
- 4 large tortillas
- 4 pasture-raised eggs, we used Vital Farms
- 1/4 cup grass-fed milk, we used Maple Hill
- 1 avocado, diced
- In a large skillet over medium heat, cook the sausage links until they just start to brown.
- Add half of grass-fed butter or ghee, then add the diced bell pepper and stir. Continue stirring and cooking until bell pepper is soft and breakfast sausage links are warm and browned.
- Remove from heat and evenly divide the breakfast sausage links and bell peppers between the tortillas.
- In the same skillet, add remaining grass-fed butter or ghee and wait for the skillet to get hot. Meanwhile, whisk together eggs and milk. When pan is hot, add egg mixture, reduce heat to low and cook, scraping the bottom of the pan, until scrambled eggs are fully cooked. Divide the scrambled eggs between the 4 tortillas.
- Divide diced avocado between 4 tortillas, then roll tortillas into a burrito.