Gluten-Free Breakfast Sausage Hash
If you love our 100% Grass-Fed Beef Sausages, then breakfast is about to become a whole lot more delicious! Introducing our brand new 100% Grass-Fed Beef Breakfast Sausage links, made with the quality you’ve come to trust, and a flavor that’ll send your taste buds over the edge.
For this easy breakfast hash recipe, we’ve combined our breakfast favorites like potatoes, eggs, cheese and breakfast sausage into a 1-skillet meal you’ll want to make time and again.
Try mixing in hearty greens, sautéing extra veggies before roasting, or topping with salsa to switch up the flavors.
Do you have a delicious breakfast sausage recipe? Tag us on Instagram @TWRGrassfedBeef, we’ll regram our favorites!
- 4 medium potatoes, washed
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 white onion, chopped
- 4 links Teton Waters Ranch Grass-Fed Beef Breakfast Sausage, we used the Spicy Breakfast Links, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- Dash of sea salt & black pepper, to taste
- 4 green onions, chopped
- 1/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 4 eggs
- Cut potatoes into 1/2 inch wedges, place in a large pot and cover with water. Bring to a boil, and cook until potatoes are just tender, about 5 minutes.
- While potatoes are boiling, heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add chopped onion and cook until onion is translucent, about 5 minutes.
- When potatoes are done boiling, strain the water and add potato and breakfast sausage pieces to skillet with onion.
- Sprinkle with paprika, oregano, salt and pepper, and sauté until potatoes are crispy and golden brown. Stir in green onions and cheese.
- With a spoon, make 4 wells in the potatoes and crack an egg into each well. Cover and cook until the egg whites are set.
- If desired, season with additional paprika, oregano, cheese or green onions. Serve immediately.