Fried Cabbage with Sausage
By IG User Livingleanwitherin
- 2 slices, humanely raised bacon, chopped
- 3 TWR grass-fed hardwood smoked sausage links, sliced
- 1 small yellow onion, chopped
- 1 seeded jalapeno, chopped
- 12oz shredded cabbage
- 1 tablespoon Sriracha (optional)
- ¼ cup water
- Salt, to taste
- Add bacon to a large skillet and cook for 2 minutes.
- Add the sausage and onion and sauté for 5 minutes.
- Stir in the jalapeño for 2 minutes.
- Stir in the cabbage for 2 minutes
- Add Sriracha and water and cook for 10-15 minutes, until water has evaporated, and cabbage is tender, but still has a slight crunch.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Servings: 3 servings