Flapjack Pigs In A Blanket
Prep Time: 10 minutes Cook Time: 15 minutes Servings: 8
- 1 package Teton Waters Ranch Maple Breakfast Links
- 1-1/2 cup Kodiak Cakes Buttermilk Power Cakes
- 1-1/2 cup water
- Maple syrup for dipping
- Cook Teton Waters Ranch breakfast sausage links in a skillet over medium-high heat for 5-10 minutes or until browned.
- In a medium bowl, stir Kodiak Cakes mix and water until batter is combined.
- Place a scant 1/4 cup of batter onto a heated and greased pan or griddle.
- Cook on medium-high heat or 375° F, until bubbles form on the top. Flip and continue to cook until golden brown.
- Wrap pancakes around the cooked sausage links and secure with a toothpick or small skewer.
- Serve warm with maple syrup for dipping.