Easy Air Fryer Sausage Links
Recipe by IG User @organicallyaddison
- Air Fryer
- TWR Sausage Links
- First, preheat air fryer to 390 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Arrange sausage links on air fryer basket or baking sheet in one layer.
- Air fry sausage for 8 to 10 minutes or until cooked through.
- Finally, remove from air fryer and serve.
- Clean air fryer before use. I use the Ninja Foodi Air Fryer and highly recommend this model!
- Cook for 8 to 10 minutes or until sausage has reached 160 degrees Fahrenheit internally. Continue cooking to desired level of crispiness.
- If cooking thicker Italian sausages, repeat same recipe process but cook for 15 to 20 minutes or until cooked through.
- If using an air fryer baking sheet (not basket), flip sausages halfway through air frying.
- Serve with peppers and onions or eggs for a complete meal.