Daal (Lentil Soup)
- 2 cups red lentils
- 1 bag of 16 oz frozen spinach
- 6 cups bone broth
- 1 tomato chopped
- 1 onion chopped
- 6 cloves garlic grated
- 1 inch of ginger grated
- 1/2 tbsp turmeric
- 1/2 tbsp cumin
- 1 tsp cayenne
- 1/2 tsp paprika
- 1/2 Jalapeño finely cut
- 2 tbsp avocado oil
- juice of 1/2 lemon
- 1 tbsp sea salt
- 1/2 tbsp black pepper
- 4 Teton Waters Ranch sausages
Instructions (This will be made in an instant pot or pressure cooker.)
- Saute onions in avocado oil until brown.
- Add garlic and ginger and let it cook for another 30 seconds.
- Add in chopped tomato, jalapeño, red lentils, spinach, bone broth, sausages, spices, and mix well.
- Seal off and set to cook for 10 mins on high.
- Once done, add in the lemon juice and adjust salt and pepper as needed.