Creamy Paleo Tomato Soup with 100% Grass-Fed Beef Sausage & Vegetables
A hearty, homemade paleo soup recipe is a must during the chilly winter months! We took a classic tomato soup recipe and gave it the Teton Waters Ranch upgrade with mouthwatering bites of 100% Grass-Fed Beef Sausage and hearty vegetables. Try it for dinner tonight and bring the leftovers for lunch tomorrow!
When you make your own meals at-home, reach for high-quality ingredients like organic fruits and vegetables, and make sure you’re choosing 100% Grass-Fed Beef – it’s not only better for you, it’s better for the animals and even better for the planet!
- 1 package Teton Waters Ranch 100% Grass-Fed Beef Sausage, sliced into bite-sized pieces, we used the Black Pepper & Coriander Thuringer Sausage flavor
- 1 large onion, diced
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 carrots, diced
- 2 stalks celery, sliced
- 2 zucchini, chopped
- 2 sweet potatoes, chopped
- 2 tomatoes, seeded and chopped
- 1 8-ounce can tomato sauce
- 1 cup red wine
- 4 cups beef broth
- 6 cups water
- 2 tablespoons oregano
- 2 tablespoons raw honey
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 can coconut cream, liquid removed (so only the solid white coconut fat remains)
- Heat oil in a large soup pot and cook sausage until slightly crispy and browned, about 3-4 minutes. Remove to a small bowl and set aside.
- In the same pot add garlic, and onion, sautéing until onion is translucent and garlic is fragrant, about 3-4 minutes. Stir in carrots, celery, zucchini, and sweet potatoes, cooking for another 5 minutes.
- Add remaining ingredients, except coconut cream, stirring to combine. Cover the pot and bring to a boil, then reduce to medium-high to cook for 15-20 minutes, until sweet potatoes are tender.
- Add sausage back to the pot along with coconut cream, stirring to combine. Enjoy!