Cheesy Polenta Grass-Fed Beef Breakfast Sausage Bowl
If there’s anything that can make a morning go from good to great, it’s a cheesy bowl of polenta topped with 100% Grass-Fed Beef Breakfast Sausage. Then just sauté up some of your favorite veggies, and voila! A gourmet breakfast is ready to enjoy in just minutes.
Enjoy these Cheesy Polenta Grass-Fed Beef Breakfast Sausage Bowls again and again with 3 different flavors of our 100% Grass-Fed & Grass-Finished Beef Breakfast Sausage Links!
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 package Teton Waters Ranch 100% Grass-Fed Beef Breakfast Sausage, we used the Spicy Breakfast Links flavor
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 cups mushrooms, sliced
- 1/2 red bell pepper, chopped
- 1/2 orange bell pepper, chopped
- 2 cups baby spinach
- 2 cups milk
- 2 cups water
- 1 cup polenta
- 4 tablespoons ghee
- 1/2 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 4 large eggs
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium heat and sauté breakfast sausage until slightly crispy.
- Add garlic, cooking until fragrant, about 3 minutes. Add mushrooms and bell peppers and cook until they just start to soften. Add spinach and cook until wilted. Season with salt and pepper and transfer to bowl.
- In a pot or high-sided skillet, bring water and milk to a boil. Slowly whisk in polenta, turn heat to low and slowly whisk until thick. Once thick, remove from heat.
- Stir in ghee and cheese, season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Heat remaining oil in skillet and fry the eggs until crispy and whites are set.
- Divide polenta and sausage vegetable mixture between 4 bowls and top each with a fried egg. Enjoy!