Burger Blend Beef Fritta
By IG User: @organicallyaddison
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 20-25 minutes
Total Time: 30-35 minutes
Course: Breakfast, Snack
Servings: 8 servings
- 1/2 pound ground beef
- 6 pieces sugar free bacon, chopped
- 1/2 white onion, diced small
- 1 TBL coconut aminos
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 9 eggs
- 1 cup chopped spinach
- Avocado oil spray
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Spray an oven safe skillet with avocado oil spray.
- In a separate skillet over medium heat, add ground beef, chopped bacon and diced onion. Break up meat with spatula.
- Once browned, discard excess cooking fat.
- Add in coconut aminos, garlic powder and onion powder. Then, stir to combine.
- Remove from heat.
- Meanwhile, in a mixing bowl, add the eggs and whisk until combined.
- Next, add in chopped spinach and gently stir.
- Add eggs and spinach to the greased skillet and top with meat mixture.
- Finally, bake for 20-25 minutes or until eggs are set in the middle.