Breakfast Sausage Pancake Dippers
When it comes to breakfast food, pancakes and sausage reign supreme; so we decided to combine them and make an irresistible sweet-and-savory meal that’s just as fun to eat as they are to make! Simply grab your favorite pancake mix, a package of our brand new 100% GrassFed Beef Breakfast Sausage, and you’re ready to get started.
Get your kids in the kitchen while you make these fun breakfast pancake dippers! It’s a great opportunity to begin teaching them the importance of balanced meals, and how a little creativity can turn a basic recipe into something special.
- Prepared pancake batter, we used Kodiak Cakes Flapjack & Waffle Mix
- 1 package Teton Waters Ranch 100% Grass-Fed Beef Breakfast Sausage, we use the Original Breakfast Links
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil for cooking
- Maple syrup, for serving (optional)
- Pan-fry breakfast sausages over medium heat until warm. Remove sausages from skillet and set aside.
- Heat vegetable oil in the skillet over medium heat until a drop of water spatters in the oil.
- Dredge each sausage link in the prepared pancake batter, and use tongs to carefully place battered sausage in the pan. Cook until bubbles begin to form in the batter. Once the bubbles begin popping, use tongs to flip and continue cooking until golden brown and batter is fully cooked.
- Repeat with remaining breakfast sausage links, adding more vegetable oil to the skillet as needed.
- Serve warm with maple syrup, if desired.