By IG User Livingleanwitherin
- 9oz shredded Cole slaw /cabbage
- ½ cup fresh pineapple tidbits
- 3 tablespoons fruit salsa (smokey peach, pineapple or island salsa)
- 2 tablespoons spicy Paleo mayonnaise
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 4 Teton Waters Ranch Classic Bratwurst
- 4 tortillas
- Avocado crema (optional)*
- Pickled jalapeños (optional)
- Mix the shredded cabbage mix, pineapple bits, salsa, mayo and ½ the green onions in a bowl. Let sit for at least 15 minutes up to a few hours to let the flavors meld and the cabbage soften.
- Heat a grill pan over medium heat and add the Bratwurst, cooking on all sides for about 8 minutes total.
- Remove and heat/grill each tortilla for a minute or so to warm.
- Fill each tortilla with equal amounts of Cole slaw. Top with extra green onions. Drizzle with avocado crema, if using. Top with pickled jalapeños, if using.
- *To make an avocado crema, simply blend a ripe avocado with lime juice and seasoning and a little sour cream, Greek yogurt, or Paleo mayonnaise. Put into a piping bag and drizzle over the top.