Bacon-Wrapped Sausages with Apples & Berries
Here’s the ultimate in sweet and savory: Our 100% Grass-Fed Beef Sausages with naturally sweet apples and berries! The entire recipe can be made with just one pan, so cleanup is a breeze. Plus, you can easily make as much or as little as you need, so these bacon-wrapped sausages are a great appetizer for a crowd, and a delicious dinner for two. Switch up the flavors all year long by using your favorite seasonal fruits and berries!
- 2 packages Teton Waters Ranch 100% Grass-Fed Beef Sausage, we used our Hardwood Smoked Beef Sausage flavor
- 8 slices thick-cut bacon
- Olive oil, as needed
- 2 large apples, cut into wedges
- 1 cup mixed berries, we used blueberries, strawberries & raspberries
- Toothpicks or cooking twine
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Wrap 1 slice of bacon around each Teton Waters Ranch 100% Grass-Fed Beef Sausage and secure the ends with a wooden toothpick or cooking twine.
- Fully coat a baking dish with olive oil, place apples and berries on the bottom, and arrange the sausages on top. Cook for 20 minutes, then carefully rotate the sausages and cook for 20 minutes more until bacon is crispy.
- Remove toothpicks or twine before serving, and serve warm.