30-Minute Fall Sheet Pan Dinner
- 1 1/2 packages TWR 100% Grass-Fed Beef Dinner Sausages
- 1 pound colorful Baby Potatoes, cut into fourths
- 2 cups Brussels Sprouts, cut into fourths
- 1/2 White Onion, chopped
- 1 cup Broccoli, cut into florets
- 1 cup Cauliflower, cut into florets
- 1 head of Garlic, peeled and whole
- 2 cups Carrots, chopped
- 3 tablespoons Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 teaspoon Kosher Salt
- 1 1/2 teaspoon Black Pepper
- 1 teaspoon Thyme Leaves
- 1/3 cup Rosemary Leaves
- Preheat oven to 400°F
- Place a layer of parchment paper on a sheet pan. Chop all vegetables and lay flat on wax paper.
- Evenly drizzle olive oil, salt, pepper and thyme on all vegetables.
- Lay whole TWR sausages throughout pan in between the vegetables.
- Place in oven for 30 minutes. Be sure to flip and turn vegetables every 10 minutes.
- Remove from oven, let cool for 5 minutes and enjoy!