100% Grass-Fed Hot Dog on a Sweet Potato Bun
- 2 small sweet potatoes
- TWR 100% Grass-Fed Beef Hot Dogs
- 1 avocado, diced
- 1 tomato, diced
- 1 head of purple cabbage, shredded
- Preheat oven to 425°F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Wash and scrub your sweet potatoes and pat them dry. Use a fork to create holes on all sides. Place on lined baking sheet and bake until tender, about 30-45 minutes. Remove from oven and let cool slightly before handling.
- While sweet potatoes are cooking, grill hot dogs or sauté over medium heat until cooked through.
- Once sweet potatoes are cooled enough to handle, carefully slice each sweet potato vertically down the middle. Scoop out a space in the middle of each sweet potato half and add a cooked hot dog.
- Top with cabbage, avocado and tomato, and serve!