100% Grass-Fed Beef Sausage & Roasted Vegetables 1-Pan Paleo Dinner Recipe
One-pan dinner recipes are quick to make, switching up the flavors is easy with different veggies, and clean-up is a breeze! Adding a delicious, high-quality protein is simple too – just cut up bite-sized pieces of any of our 100% Grass-Fed Beef Sausage flavors, toss with the vegetables and your favorite spices to roast, and dinner is served. Plus, when it’s just veggies and sausage, it’s a gluten-free, paleo dinner recipe that everyone can enjoy!
If you’re following the keto diet, you may want to increase the fat content in this recipe by topping with a crumbly cheese like feta.
- 1 package Teton Waters Ranch 100% Grass-Fed Beef Sausage, sliced into bite-sized pieces, we used the Uncured Polish Kielbasa Sausage flavor
- 1 sweet potato, chopped
- 2 beets, chopped
- 3 rainbow carrots, chopped
- 4 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1/2 pound Brussels sprouts, halved
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1 tablespoon dried oregano
- 1 tablespoon dried thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 4 sprigs fresh rosemary
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1/2 cup pecans
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- Preheat the oven to 400°F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Add all ingredients except pecans and cranberries to a large mixing bowl and toss until well combined and coated with oil.
- Evenly arrange on prepared baking sheet and bake for 25-30 minutes, tossing vegetables to flip halfway through.
- Remove from the oven, discard garlic and transfer to a serving dish. Add pecans and cranberries, tossing gently to combine. Serve immediately.