Changing leaves and cool temperatures means that Fall is officially here. With the new season comes an excuse to throw a party. What kind of party? A Fall Harvest Party! Teton Waters Ranch wants to share these harvest party musts and to-dos with our consumers to make sure that your party blows last year’s out of the water. From ingredients to kid’s games to decorations, this TWR Fall Harvest Party guide covers it all. Continue reading to learn more.
- Good-For-You Ingredients Fall months are filled with absolutely delicious flavors. Teton Waters Ranch encourages our consumers to start with their seasonal, garden-fresh vegetables. From sweet potatoes, brussels sprouts, squash to kale, we are in the ultimate harvest season and it’s time to bring the flavors from the garden into your kitchen. Vegetables are filled with rich nutrients like vitamin A and C, potassium and fiber, helping create balanced meals. When searching for protein to pair with your vegetables, don’t look too far! Teton Waters Ranch 100% grass-fed and finished beef products will provide your meals with all of the protein that they need. In addition to protein, TWR 100% grass-fed and finished beef products contain 2-4 times more Omega-3 fatty acids and 3-5 times more CLA’s, which are believed to reduce heart disease and cancer risks. Not only do Teton Waters Ranch products taste good, there are also several flavors to choose from to make your meal exactly what you hope it will be! Explore our products and their flavors to gain inspiration for your next meal.
- Kid-Friendly Entertainment Harvest parties are a great way to bring friends and family together. In order for the party activities to match the name, TWR has compiled a few games and entertaining ideas that will get the kiddos excited for the season.
- Pumpkin Carving – Get in the spirit of Halloween with the classic pumpkin carving activity! Encourage both the adults and kids in attendance to get creative and carve their favorite spooky character. From ghosts to a jack-o-lantern, these carved pumpkins will get everyone in the spirit. Once the sun goes down, light up the finished products with candles.
- Spooky Scavenger Hunt – Create a scavenger hunt around your property that will have the kiddos occupied for hours while the adults mingle and cook. Leave clues and hide mini pumpkins under bushes, behind trees, in a kitchen cabinets, etc. Whoever finds the most wins..and go!
- Pressed Leaf Art – Do you remember collecting leaves in grade school and making art? Recreate this activity in your own home. Send your kids on a mission to find their favorite leaves, press them between two pieces of paper and shade a crayon or colored pencil over the top piece of paper. The end result are beautiful drawings of leaves that you and your kids can cherish for the season.
- Seasonal Decorations Brighten up your home with Fall-related decorations! Get your kids involved and have them cut their favorite shaped leaves out of construction paper as table decorations. Another fun idea is to create a nature-inspired centerpiece. Think a pumpkin flower vase, hand-picked flowers or leaf bouquets, etc. Not only will bringing nature into your home illuminate the Fall season, it will also help encourage your guests to recognize the beauty and appreciation of nature that is sitting right in front of them. At Teton Waters Ranch, one of our missions is to be better for the planet. Through supporting regenerative agriculture and partnering with like-minded ranches, we are able to create products with the thought of ‘being better for the planet’ in mind in every step of the production process.
- Delicious Recipes What is a party without food?! To help you bring your dream Harvest Party to fruition, Teton Waters Ranch has created two recipes for your inspiration. In the spirit of Halloween, our Crescent Roll Hot Dog Twists are the perfect way to bring the holiday to life in your kitchen. Individualize each crescent roll with mummy-like eyes and provide your guests with a spooky, yet delicious bite.
As a main course, try making our Sweet Potato and Sausage Stew recipe. Using the seasonal vegetables from your garden paired with TWR 100% Grass-Fed Beef Dinner Sausages, this meal is both balanced and nutritious.
Let’s get this party started!